Saturday, June 21, 2008

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Well, I gave it thought today. Are we all working hard or hardly working at anything? If you really think about it, every action is really miniscule, barely requiring much effort to carry out, yet, on a microscopic level it requires a supreme amount of effort.

I've come to the conclusion that my job is not mentally stimulating because the work just requires that I can shout, carry food, wash dishes, and pick stuff up with my hands, such as lots and lots of tips that I get left in my section when I work. It's really great.... just not mentally stimulating.

I would, however, like to do stuff this summer besides work, but I've gotten so tired after work that I've lost the drive to do anything but sleep. I don't like sleeping when I get home because it's total shit. I'd rather do something completely fun, which I rarely get to do.

Hopefully I can hang out with Frankie and the crew some more this summer. It will be awesome if I can!

Right now, I'm hoping things will get more mentally stimulating in the next few days, or I will be really sad and withdrawn and depressed. Ha.

But, yeah, I need some high speed internets so I can resume WoW to keep me entertained and such. I'm really bored and porn and games are the only things that I can really experience here at home at this moment in time since nobody that I go to college with lives in close proximity to me. Blaaaaargh. And neither does my boo-to-be, but hopefully I can perhaps solve that problem next summer after I come back from Spain? I don't know, but I hope so!

Woo! I'm going to bed, because I've got to be up at 4:45am to get to work by 6:00am.

Gewdnight!

No comments: