Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chapel Thrill Night + Glancing

Well, I had a great night with Frankie tonight. We went to go see Don't Mess With The Zohan, which was pretty funny. I'm gonna be laughing dementedly at work tomorrow. Haha.

Also, I got a tour of Chapel Hill via Frankie. She showed me countless things, we had many conversations over our Chinese food, and then saw a very homo-erotic painting in McDonald's. Haha. The night was overall great, especially with the pictures we took at McDonald's making my day and topping my list.

I really need a day off because I'm losing my voice. Calling orders does that to you.

Also, while I was waiting to make a turn off of Franklin St. I thought I saw someone I know that I have a really big crush/interest in. I was like: "IS THAT WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS?! IS HE BACK ALREADY?" and then I added "If it is, he has a pretty nice car." Haha. Frankie was blindsided for that 40 seconds and kept asking where he was when all he did was turn and go right past us. I must say.... I was piqued for a second that it might actually be him back early...... I don't know....

Anyways, I need sleep, but I'll leave you with this: The homo-erotic picture of two football players in McDonald's.

No comments: