Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Remember...

What is it with me and memories? I always think back on everything, especially things that make me feel good, and things that make me smile. It may sound dorky to you, but everything means something to me. Everything.

One thing in particular that I remember that I can't shake, even though it's been a year. This one person has been stuck in my head ever since I met him. I don't know why. He just has this air about him. I don't know how to describe it. I don't know.

From the time I walked in slightly late into my Spanish 301 class (on the third day when I finally registered for it) and saw everyone in there, to the small conversation we had before our first conversational test for that class, and then to the many times we had awkward stares in class, to the many times I would be getting ready to leave my 'ole room 237 and saw him walk by on the sidewalk from the window.

Call me obsessed, call me sentimental, call me whatever, just thinking about him makes me feel warm inside for some reason, despite only talking to him a total of probably two times. I don't know what else to say about this feeling. It's just really great. However, I feel like if I get in any closer I might just incinerate from the heat.

I don't know, but somehow I will find a way between August 16th, 2008 and May 20th, 2009 to express my feelings to him. I love being sentimental, but I don't ever like holding it in completely. I think this calls for a revision to my own self: I need to start going for stuff I want/love. It's getting pretty crazy being the indirect person in every group.

I've got to do it. I've got to go for it.

No comments: